18 June 2011

Random Facts About A 1.3 I Have Discovered While Packing

Here's some interesting things I discovered while cleaning my room.  So glad that's done!


This was when the mess was tame

-I have six mini packs of raisins
-I have six eyeliners, four are pencils (all different colors) and the other two are fancy-pants Guerlain
-I have fifteen different types of tea in my room.  Even more if you count the fact that one of them is a variety pack.  EDIT: I just discovered another box of tea, make that sixteen different types.
-I have eleven packets of instant oats, 10 original, 1 blueberry/apple and 1 golden syrup.
-There are two back issues of Glamour in my room, two of Conde Nast Traveller, one of Vogue Italia, two old French Magazines, two back issues of Seventeen, one of Teen Vogue and two Archie comic books in my room.  All in the same drawer.
-In the other drawer of my nightstand there is a bible, a flashlight and two water filter cartridges.
-I have six pairs of tights, four are torn up and two have never been worn.
-I have two guidebooks for Italy (one Let's Go 2008 and the other an Australian edition of Lonely Planet).
-My mug collection includes: 2010 Starbucks Holiday Mug, small Cath Kidston sailboat mug, large Cath Kidston cowboy mug and a knock-off Hello Kitty mug in Spanish from Pearl River.  Such a classy selection...
-I have nine bars of chocolate in my room (though some are gifts, some aren't opened...and others are mostly gone)


Yes, I did stuff my Ugg boot into a ceramic container...hey if the shoe fits!

So, now I think I'll enjoy some peach iced tea, sun and a book.  Peace out packing.

Do you have any random facts about where you live?  Is there something that surprises you about what you have?  Any special ways you pack to fit the most things in?  

Un Bacione,

Emilia

1 comment:

  1. I needed tο thank you fοr this gоoԁ read!
    ! I сeгtaіnlу enjοуеd every
    littlе bіt оf it. I've got you saved as a favorite to check out new things you post…

    Take a look at my page - facebook cuenta gratis

    ReplyDelete