23 July 2011

An Ode to Breakfast

Remember back in halls when I absolutely hated the food, hated anything they made me eat and wanted to gag at the smell of the tuna pasta bake?  The one meal that was ok (besides lunch, ha!  They didn't even serve that to us) was breakfast.  How can you go wrong with cereal, yogurt, "toast" and a cooked breakfast?  You kinda can't.  That doesn't mean that it didn't get painfully boring after a while, because it totally did.  I found easy ways that I could merge my tastes with the ones of the hall.  Of course, now I get to eat whatever I want for breakfast!  Yay, celebration time.  So here is my ode to good breakfasts I've been enjoying this summer.


Blueberry Coconut Milk Yogurt with Chocolate O's



Almondine Croissant (the pain au raisin was my mom's) and Cappuccino



Siggi's Passionfruit and Pomegranate Yogurt with Kashi Go Lean and a Cliff z bar




Cookie Dough cereal from fitnessista


A Strawberry Smoothie made with greek yogurt

What is your favorite breakfast food for summer?

Un Bacione,

Emilia

No comments:

Post a Comment